The last couple of weeks had been busy, as in very, and of all things, posting my usual casual links was very low on the list of things to do. Now my workload, should I get passed this weekend, should be a bit more relaxed. I have the feeling I said this before, and it didn’t work out either. I am though mildly optimistic now.
I wasn’t entirely off of everything though and did remember to send a few things over to my task-manager to remind me of posting them. So without further ado:
- Kottke.org had a nice set of images of “Four seasons in the life of a Finnish island“. We ourselves are currently roughly on the first image, snow (about) gone but mostly brown-ish ground.
- Lunarbaboon has with “Round” something to look forward to.
- Purrli is a cat-purr generator, because, well, because I guess. (via Laughing Squid)
- On Jamie Oliver is a recipe for cold-brewed coffee. I might try this, my last attempt with a different recipe was underwhelming to be polite.
- Luke Spear has a very detailed article on Plain Text Productivity. This is both intriguing and dangerous. I am currently rather contempt with my not very-plain-text-system and should definitely not start tinkering around with it.
- By chance I found Derek Sivers site Music Thoughts. A collection of quotes around all things music. Very interesting stuff there. Which also reminded me of finally posting some of the quotes that I have collected.
- Atomic Blocks by the folks of Array Themes is a great, and possibly one of the first set of external Gutenberg blocks. Also the related theme is nice. I have a few of these blocks in action on my home page for those interested.