During the last few months my every so frequent blogging-streak from the beginning of the year, turned into a lot-less-frequently blogging streak, but at least I continued to read and write a lot, albeit offline.
I’m far away of having lost interest in blogging, but especially during the last weeks I had the feeling that the only thing worth posting would be the “yet-another-book-I-finished” post. Hence I thought it much better, and more considerate to simply summarize them and put them all into one post.
It is not that I didn’t ran into things worth sharing, but somehow never came around posting them.
Well, here it is. Many audiobooks, but also more and more graphic novels.
- Neil Gaiman: The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains
- Neil Gaiman: Coraline (Graphic Novel)
- Neil Gaiman: Murder Mysteries (Graphic Novel)
- Neil Gaiman: The Ocean at the End of the Lane (re-read)
I’m also actively reading selected short-stories, but here I’m switching between books, depending on mood, and therefore will take them a while to get finished.
- C.S. Lewis: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- C.S. Lewis: The Horse and His Boy
- Dale Bailey: In the Night Wood
- C.S. Lewis: Prince Caspian
- David Gerrold: The Martian Child
- C.S. Lewis: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist
- C.S. Lewis: The Silver Chair
- Terry Pratchett: Equal Rites
- C.S. Lewis: The Last Battle
I have read recently, and purchased, a few illustrated books recently and enjoy them a lot. So much so, that I wonder why not all books are illustrated. So much more fun to read! Also I figured how much more interesting books one can purchase when browsing in the used-books department. Such as the above.